Relating to Environment and Wildlife/Animals
A. COVER LETTER
One page tailored to address the interests and specific priorities of the funding source and amount requested.
B. SUMMARY OF APPLICANT ORGANIZATION (fill in and submit form below)
C. NARRATIVE: Brief summary of the project (not to exceed one page) outlining its purpose, expectedresults and how the results are to be measured. Please include the following:
- Agency Information – mission statement, organization history, current programs and accomplishments.
- Purpose of Grant – issue to be addressed and who will benefit; goals, activities planned, timelines
- Evaluation – Expected results, criteria for measuring success, how results will be communicated
D. ATTACHMENTS: Please upload the following through the File Upload on the bottom of the form below:
- Board of Directors
- List of names and qualifications of key staff;
- Most recent fiscal year-end financial statements (audited if available);
- Annual report (if available);
- Current IRS determination letter(s) clarifying applicant’s 501(c)(3) and 509(a) status
Form Submission Tips:
If you need to save the form and resume filling it out at another time, please select the “Save & Resume Later” link at the bottom of the form. A new window will open that will contain a link that you can use to retrieve your unfinished form. Copy that link to access and continue filling out the form within 30 days.
Any time you need to continue filling the form, you’ll need to create a new retrieval linking by selecting the “Save & Resume Later” link at the bottom of the form.
To upload files such as PDFs, please select the “File Upload” (you can add multiple files by creating a .zip file) at the bottom of the form.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding filling out the application.
Note: Appication is Relating to Environment and Wildlife/Animals